• Visiting Researcher: Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine (2013)
• Board Certification: Psychiatry, Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine
• Clinical Fellow: Department of Psychiatry, Taipei Medical University Hospital (2008)
• Chief Resident: Department of Psychiatry, Taipei City Psychiatric Center (2007)
• Residency: Department of Psychiatry, Taipei City Psychiatric Center (2006)
• Internship: Taipei Veterans General Hospital (2001)
• Medical Education: School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University (2001)
• Director, Sleep Center, Taipei Medical University Hospital
• Lecturer, School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
• Attending Psychiatrist, Taipei Medical University Hospital
• The risk factors for elderly patients with bipolar disorder having cerebral infarction
Huang, S.H., Chung, K.H., Hsu, J.L., Wu, J.Y., Huang, Y.L., Tsai, S.-Y (2012) Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology, 25 (1), 15-19.
• Inflammatory markers and their relationships with leptin and insulin from acute mania to full remission in bipolar disorder
Tsai, S.Y., Chung, K.H., Wu, J.Y., Kuo, C.J., Lee, H. C., Huang, S.H. (2012) Journal of Affective Disorders, 136 (1-2), 110-116.
• Volumetric reduction in various cortical regions of elderly patients with early-onset and late-onset mania
Huang, S.H., Tsai, S.Y., Hsu, J.L., Huang, Y.L. (2011) International Psychogeriatrics, 23 (1), 149-154.
• Use of Oximetry as a Screening Tool for Obstructive Sleep Apnea: a Case Study in Taiwan
Huang, S.H., Teng N.C., Wang K.J., Chen K.H., Lee H.C., Wang P.C. (2015) Journal of Medical System, 39(3), 29.