An-Yi Wang M.D.
• Emergency medicine
• Critical care medicine
• Wilderness medicine
• EMS (Emergency Medicine Service)
• Multiple casualty incident care
• Trauma surgery
● Isolated traumatic duodenal rupture due to bicycle handlebar injury in an adult patient.
● Small bowel volvulus presenting with diaphragmatic hernia after minimal invasive esophagectomy
● Conscious disturbance after collision injury in a patient on diet: Wernicke's encephalopathy.
● Rupture of middle colic artery pseudoaneurysm.
● Recombinant factor VIIa use in refractory ulcer bleeding in uremic patient.
● Association between early arterial blood gas tensions and neurological outcome in adult patients following in-hospital cardiac arrest.
● Optimal blood pressure for favorable neurological outcome in adult patients following in-hospital cardiac arrest.
● Improved performance of new prenotification criteria for acute stroke patients.