• Emergency Medicine
• Critical Care Medicine
• EMS (Emergency Medicine Service)
• Disaster Medicine
• Multiple Casualty Incident Care
● Fellowship: Department of Emergency Medicine, Shin Kong Wu Ho-su Hospital
● Residency: Department of Emergency Medicine, Shin Kong Wu Ho-su Hospital
● M.D., School of Medicine, Fu Jen Catholic University
● Attending physician: Department of Emergency Medicine, Shin Kong Wu Ho-su Hospital
● Attending physician: Belau National Hospital
● Recurrent spontaneously reduced unilateral temporomandibular joint dislocation masquerading as a transient ischemic attack.
● Traumatic mediastinal hematoma: a potentially fatal condition that may be overlooked by traditional Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma.
● Onion-induced anaphylactic shock rapidly evolving to allergic right ventricular myocardial infarction and subsequent cardiogenic shock.