Chih Wei Chiang, MD
• General orthopedics
• Trauma patient management
• Complex fracture
• Hand tumor
Osteoporosis – Medical and surgical management.
Trauma – Acute trauma patient care and further reconstruction.
• School of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
• PhD candidate, Graduate Institute of Biomedical Electronics and bioinformatics, National Taiwan University
• Attending physician, Department of Orthopaedics, Chang Gung Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan
Board of Certification:
• Board of Orthopaedics, R.O.C.
• Taiwan Orthopaedic Association
Time of Clinics:
• Tuesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Friday afternoon and night.
(110) No. 252, Wuxing Street, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Chih-Wei Chiang,Wei-Chuan Chen,Hsia-Wei Liu,I-Chun Wang, Chih-Hwa Chen (2015, Oct). Evaluating Osteogenic Potential of Ligamentum Flavum Cells Cultivated in Photoresponsive Hydrogel that Incorporates Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 for Spinal Fusion. International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Chiang CW, Chen WC, Liu HW, Chen CH (2014, May). Application of Synovial Fluid Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Platelet-rich Plasma Hydrogel for Focal Cartilage Defect. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Medicine. .
Chou YC, Tseng IC, Chiang CW, Wu CC. (2013, Aug). Shoulder hemiarthroplasty for proximal humeral fractures: comparisons between the deltopectoral and anterolateral deltoid-splitting approaches.. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 22(8), e1-7.