Department of Rheumatology
The Department of Rheumatology offers consultations, diagnostic, and therapeutic services for patients with immunologic, rheumatologic, and allergic disorders.
Our division consists of 3 full-time staff members who specialize in the evaluation and treatment of a broad spectrum of rheumatologic, immunologic and allergic disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), scleroderma, Sjögren’s syndrome, various forms of vasculitis or arthritis, and allergy-related diseases.
Conditions We Treat
All types of allergic, immunological and rheumatological conditions:
- Systemic lupus nephritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sjogren syndrome
- Progressive systemic sclerosis
- Allergic rhinitis
- Drug or food allergies
- Systemic allergic reactions
- Joint pain
- low back pain
- muscle aches
- dry eyes
- dry mouth
- unknown fever accompanied by systemic symptoms such as unknown rashes
Services & Treatments
SERVICES & PROGRAMS
Full services including high resolution ultrasound for soft tissue and joints, sonography-guided arthrocentesis, synovium biopsy, and joint lavage.
- Provide complete immunity tests, coupled with x-ray, MRI and nuclear medicine examinations.
- Bone and joint soft tissue ultrasound.
- Provide complete rheumatism knowledge and basic knowledge of rehabilitation.
- Determine allergens.
- Allergy advice and information and health education
Chi-Ching Chang, MD
• Internal medicine
Chi-Sheng Chiou, M.D.
• Allergic rhinitis, rheumatology, gout,
• Immunology, osteoarthritis,
Tzn-Min Lin, M.D.
• Allergic rhinitis, urticaria, asthma
• Autoimmue rheumatic disease ( SLE, RA, AS, Sjogren syndrome
• Acute and chronic inflammatory arthritis
• Gout, osteoarthritis