TMUH’s International Healthcare Center is known worldwide for the advanced patient care provided by its doctors and staff. We provide a wide range of guest services and amenities to our patients and visitors. Learn more about preparing for a hospital stay, billing and financial services, and our other support programs below.
We are happy to assist you in making an appointment with the physicians at TMUH. Please view the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: We will need you to email the following documents and information to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A photocopy of your passport
- Photocopies of your medical records
- Name of physician you would like to see and his or her available clinic hours (visit our Find a Doctor or Request an Appointment pages to find your physician)
- Step 2: We will complete the new or first time patient registration paperwork for you and send you a confirmation.
- Step 3: After receiving your reply, we will make the reservation with the requested physician for you.
Services & Treatments
SERVICES & PROGRAMS
- Medical Coordination Office
- Language Translators
- Business Center
- Airport Pick-up Services
- Booking Inpatient Rooms for Hospital Admissions
- Reserving Hotels near Taipei Medical University Hospital
Plan Your Visit
Don’t worry! We’ve prepared a list of all you will need to know for your visit to our hospital.
See our list of insurances accepted at our hospital.
Let us help arrange your flight and lodging details.
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- New patients should bring their medical records to their first appointment and send their passport copies to our email email@example.com.
- If you have the medical insurance, please send us your insurance number and insurance company to our email.
- If you have the appointed doctor and make sure your available time, please send us email and we will assist you to make the reservation as soon as possible.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any special requests, please contact our Personal Care Coordinators at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.