Li-Jen Kuo, MD
• Low rectal cancer sphincter preservation surgery
• Robotic colorectal surgery
• Robotic rectal surgery
• Laparoscopic colorectal cancer surgery
• Colorectal minimal invasive surgery
• Painless colonoscopy examination
• Anorectal diseases
• Colorectal cancer
- Doctor of Medicine, Chang Gung Medical College, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Fellowship in Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Improvement of fecal incontinence and quality of life by electrical stimulation and biofeedback for patients with low rectal cancer after intersphincteric resection. Kuo LJ, Lin YC, Lai CH, Lin YK, Huang YS, Hu CC, Chen SC. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96(8):1442-7.
- Clinical outcomes of robot-assisted intersphincteric resection for low rectal cancer: comparison with conventional laparoscopy and multifactorial analysis of the learning curve for robotic surgery. Kuo LJ, Lin YK, Chang CC, Tai CJ, Chiou JF, Chang YJ. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2014 ; 29(5):555-62.
- Glucose-regulated protein 78 silencing down-regulates vascular endothelial growth factor/vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 pathway to suppress human colon cancer tumor growth. Kuo LJ, Hung CS, Chen WY, Chang YJ, Wei PL. J Surg Res. 2013; 185(1):264-72.
- Intersphincteric resection for very low rectal cancer: clinical outcomes of open versus laparoscopic approach and multidimensional analysis of the learning curve for laparoscopic surgery. Kuo LJ, Hung CS, Wang W, Tam KW, Lee HC, Liang HH, Chang YJ, Huang MT, Wei PL. J Surg Res. 2013; 183(2):524-30.
- Can we predict pathologic complete response before surgery for locally advanced rectal cancer treated with preoperative chemoradiation therapy? Kuo LJ, Chiou JF, Tai CJ, Chang CC, Kung CH, Lin SE, Hung CS, Wang W, Tam KW, Lee HC, Liang HH, Chang YJ, Wei PL. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2012; 27(5):613-21.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved