Chih-Chin Kao, MD
• Acute / Chronic renal failure
• Hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, plasmapheresis
• Kidney transplantation
• Proteinuria, hematuria, glomerulonephritis
• Urinary tract infection
• Electrolyte imbalance, acid-base disorder
- M.D., National Yang Ming University
- Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, Mackay Memorial Hospital
- Resident, Chief Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital
- Kao CC, Wu PC, Wu CH, Chen LK, Chen HH, Wu MS, Wu VC. Risk of liver injury after α-glucosidase inhibitor therapy in advanced chronic kidney disease patients. Sci Rep. 2016 Jan 11;6: 18996.
- Kao CC, Wu CH, Lin YH, Chang CC, Chen HH, Wu MS, Wu VC, Wu KD, TAIPAI Study Group. Risk of ischemic stroke in primary aldosteronism patients. Clin Chim Acta. 2015 Jan 1;438:86-9.
- Kao CC, Wu MS. Renoprotective effect of pentoxifylline in advanced chronic kidney disease. J Formos Med Assoc. 2015 Jan;114(1):94.
- Kao CC, Tsai YC, Chiang WC, Mao TL, Kao TW. Ileum and colon perforation following peritoneal dialysis-related peritonitis and high-dose calcium polystyrene sulfonate. J Formos Med Assoc. 2015 Oct;114(10):1008-10.
- Kao CC, Hung JY, Yeh SC, Hsu CY, Lin YC, Chen TW, Chen HH. Tacrolimus-induced acute demyelinating sensorimotor polyneuropathy with axonal damage after kidney transplantation. Acta Nephrologica. 2015 (in press)
- Kao CC, Chiang CK, Huang JW. Micrococcus species-related peritonitis in patients receiving peritoneal dialysis. Int Urol Nephrol. 2014 Jan; 46(1): 261-4
- Kao CC, Wu VC, Kuo CC, Lin YH, Hu YH, Tsai YC, Wu CH, Wu KD. Delayed diagnosis of primary aldosteronism in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney diseases. J Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone Syst. 2013 Jun; 14(2): 167-73
- Kao CC, Wu VC, Sun HY, Wu CH; The NSARF Group. Paradoxical cryptococcal immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in advanced chronic kidney disease. Int Urol Nephrol. 2013 Oct; 45(5): 1505-9
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved