Chun-Yao Huang, MD PhD
• Patients care (outpatients and in-patients)
• Complex percutaneous coronary intervention
• Percutaneous peripheral vascular intervention
• Congestive heart failure
• Cardiac imaging (2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional Echocardiography)
• Trans-esophageal echocardiography
• Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)
• Cardiac computed tomography (CCT) and Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMRI))
- M.D., School of Medicine, Taipei Medical College
- Ph.D., Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Attending physician, Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital 2006 till now
- Attending physician, Division of General Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital 2006 ~ 2011
- Attending physician, Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, Veterans General Hospital-Taipei 2005
- Chun-Yao Huang1, Chun-Ming Shih, Nai-Wen Tsao, Chun-Che Shih, Kuang-Hsing Chiang, Song-Kun Shyue, Yu-Jia Chang, Chi-Kun Hsieh, Feng-Yen Lin1(2016).The GroEL protein of Porphyromonas gingivalis regulates atherogenic phenomena in endothelial cells mediated by upregulating toll-like receptor 4 expression. Am J Transl Res.(xxx):xxx-xxx.
- Yen-Chung Lin, Yi-Chun Lin, Feng-Yen Lin, Chun-Ming Shih, Mai-Szu Wu, Tzen-Wen Chen , Hsi-Hsien Chen ,Nen-Chun Chang , Nai-Wen Tsao(2014).Early Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy in Cardiogenic Shock Patients with Severe Acute Kidney Injury Undergoing Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation. CardioRenal Medicine.(4):130-139.
- Chun-Ming Shih, Yung-Hsiang Chen, Yi-Wen-Lin, Nai-Wen Tsao, Shinn-Chih Wu, Yung-Ta Kao, Kuang-Hsing Chiang, Chi-Yuan Li, Nen-Chung Chang, Cheng-Yen Lin, Chun-Yao Huang(2014).MK-0626, A Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitor, Improves Neovascularization by Increasing Both the Number of Circulating Endothelial Progenitor Cells and Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthetase Expression. Current Medicinal Chemistry.(00):000-000
- Yi-Wen Lin, Chun-Yao Huang, Yung-Hsiang Chen, Chun-Ming Shih, Nai-Wen Tsao, Cheng-Yen Lin, Nen-Chung Chang, Chien-Sung Tsai, Hsiao-Ya Tsai, Jui-Chi Tsai, Po-Hsun Huang,(2013).GroEL1, a heat shock protein 60 of Chlamydia pneumoniae, impairs neovascularization by decreasing endothelial progenitor cell function. PLOS One.(8):1-14.
- Huang CY, Yeh JS, Shyu KG(2012).The Association between Serum Asymmetric Dimethylarginine and Coronary Atherosclerotic Plaque in an Asymptomatic Population. Endocrine & Metabolic Agents in Medicinal Chemistry (Formerly 'Current Medicinal Chemistry - Immunology, Endocrine and Metabolic Agents').(12):236-243.
- Huang CY, Shih CM, Tsao NW, Hou WC, Shyu KG, Lin FY(2012).The therapeutic vasculogenesis potential of Dipeptidly peptidase-4 inhibitor, sitagliptin, improve ischemia-induced neovascularization by increasing plasma stromal cell-derived factor-1 production and circulating endothelial progenitor cells. J Brit Pharma.(167):1506-1519.
- Huang CY, Shih CM, Tsao NW, Ou KL, Lin FY(2012).GroEL1, From Chlamydia pneumoniae, Induces Vascular Adhesion Molecule 1 Expression by p37AUF1 in Endothelial Cells And Hypercholesterolemic Rabbit. Plos One.(7):e42808-e42808.
- Huang CY, Lin FY, Shih CM, Au HK, Chang YJ, Nakagami H, Morishita R, Chang NC, Shyu KG, Chen JW(2012).Moderate to High Concentrations of High Density Lipoprotein from Healthy Volunteers Paradoxically Impair Human Endothelial Progenitor Cells and Related Angiogenesis by Activating Rho-associated Kinase Pathways. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol.(32):2405-2417.
- Lee AW, Huang CY, Shih CM, Chang NC, Chang YJ, Lin FY(2012).Ursolic acid attenuates HMGB1-induced LOX-1 expression in vascular endothelial cells in vitro and inhibits atherogenesis in hypercholesterolemic mouse in vivo. Immunology, Endocrine & Metabolic Agents in Medicinal Chemistry (Formerly 'Current Medicinal Chemistry - Immunology, Endocrine and Metabolic Agents').(12):317-329.
- Yeh JS, Kao YT, Lin FY, Shih CM, Tsao NW, Sheh MS, Shyu KG, Chen JW, Chang NC, Huang CY(2012).Combined Framingham Risk Score and Coronary Artery Calcium Score Predict Subclinical Coronary Plaque Assessed by Coronary Computed Tomography Angiogram in Asymptomatic Taiwanese Population. Acta Cardiol Sin.():-.
- Taso NW, Shih CM, Huang CY(2012).ECMO-assisted primary percutaneous coronary intervention may improve survival of patients with acute MI complicated by profound cardiogenic shock. Journal of Critical Care.(27):e1-e11.