Kuang-Hsing Chiang, MD
• General cardiology
• Interventional cardiology (percutaneous coronary intervention)
- M.D.- School of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan
- M.P.H.- School of Public Health, Harvard University, U.S.A.
- Ph.D. candidate- Graduate Institute of Biomedical Electronics and Bioinformatics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Resident, Department of Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan(2003-2006)
- Fellow and chief resident in Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan(2006-2010)
- Fellow, Vascular Medicine, Cardiovascular Research Center, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan (2006-2016)
- Chief resident. Department of Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan(2008-2009)
- Visiting fellow. Center for Cardiovascular Technology and Cardiovascular Core Analysis Lab, Stanford University; Interventional Cardiology, Stanford Heart Center. (2009)
- Attending physician. Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan. (2010)
- Attending physician. Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital Hsin-Chu Branch, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan(2010-2011)
- Chiang KH, Chao TF, Lee WS, Lin YJ, Tuan TC, Kong CW.Acta Cardiol Sin. 2013. How Long Should Prophylactic Antibiotics be Prescribed for Permanent Pacemaker Implantations? One Day versus Three Days.
- Shih CM, Chen YH, Lin YW, Tsao NW, Wu SC, Kao YT, Chiang KH, Li CY, Chang NC, Lin CY, Huang CY, Lin FY. Curr Med Chem. 2014. MK-0626, a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor, improves neovascularization by increasing both the number of circulating endothelial progenitor cells and endothelial nitric oxide synthetase expression.
- Yang LT, Chen PW, Lin TH, Chiang KH, Shih CM, Hsieh MC, Tseng WK, Yeh HI, Liu PY.Acta Cardiol Sin. 2014. The AMBITIOUS Study Design and Rationale: Ambulatory Blood Pressure in Taiwanese Occupational Healthcare Staff.
- Kao YT, Wang ST, Shih CM, Lin FY, Tsao NW, Chiang KH, Chan CS, Lin YC, Hung MY, Hsieh MH, Shyu KG, Chen JW, Chang NC, Yeh JS, Huang CY. Acta Cardiol Sin. 2015. Arterial Stiffness Index and Coronary Artery Plaques in Patients with Subclinical Coronary Atherosclerosis.
- Chiang KH, Cheng WL, Shih CM, Lin YW, Tsao NW, Kao YT, Lin CT, Wu SC, Huang CY, Lin FY. PLoS One. 2015. Statins, HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors, Improve Neovascularization by Increasing the Expression Density of CXCR4 in Endothelial Progenitor Cells.
- Huang CY, Shih CM, Tsao NW, Lin YW, Shih CC, Chiang KH, Shyue SK, Chang YJ, Hsieh CK, Lin FY. Am J Transl Res. 2016. The GroEL protein of Porphyromonas gingivalis regulates atherogenic phenomena in endothelial cells mediated by upregulating toll-like receptor 4 expression.
- Tsai CS, Huang CY, Chen CH, Lin YW, Shih CM, Tsao NW, Chiang KH, Lee CY, Jeng H, Lin FY. Am J Transl Res. 2016. Eotaxin-2 increased toll-like receptor 4 expression in endothelial cells in vitro and exacerbates high-cholesterol diet-induced atherogenesis in vivo.
- Chiang KH, Kao YT, Leu HB, Huang PH, Huang SS, Cheng TM, Pan JP. Int J Cardiol. 2017. Higher post-acute myocardial infarction plasma haptoglobin level is associated with poor long-term overall survival.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved