Chin-Hui Yang, MD Ph.D
• Infectious Disease speciality
- MD, School of Medicine, Chung Shan Medical University
- PhD, School of Public Health, Taipei Medical University
- Attending physician, Division of Infectious Disease, Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital (2005.8 up to now)
- 2001-2005 Chief, Section of Infectious Disease, Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Municipal Jenai Hospital
- Cheng HY, Li SY, Yang CH. Initial rapid and proactive response for the COVID-19 outbreak — Taiwan's experience. J Formos Med Assoc. 2020 Apr;119(4):771-3. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfma.2020.03.007
- Su WJ, Chen SF, Yang CH, Chung PH, Chang HF, Chang MH. The Impact of Universal Infant Hepatitis B Immunization on Reducing the Hepatitis B Carrier Rate in Pregnant Women. The Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2019 Oct;220(7),1118–26. https://doi.org/10.1093/infdis/jiy706.
- Huang AS, Shu PY, Yang CH. A new reportable disease is born: Taiwan Centers for Disease Control's response to emerging Zika virus infection. J Formos Med Assoc. 2016 Apr;115(4):223-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jfma.2016.03.002.
- Huang SY, Yang JR, Lin YJ, Yang CH, Cheng MC, Liu MT, Wu HS, Chang FY. Serological comparison of antibodies to avian influenza viruses, subtypes H5N2, H6N1, H7N3 and H7N9 between poultry workers and non-poultry workers in Taiwan in 2012. Epidemiol Infect. 2015;143(14):2965-74. doi: 10.1017/ S0950268815000394.
- Yang CH, Chen KJ, Tsai JJ, Lin YH, Cheng SH, Wang KF, et al. The impact of HAART initiation timing on HIV-TB co-infected patients, a retrospective cohort study. BMC Infectious Diseases 2014, 14:304.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved