• Visiting Researcher: Institute of Neuroscience, Newcastle University, UK (2011)
• Board Certification: Psychiatry, Medicine, Addiction
• Clinical Fellow: Department of Psychiatry, Taipei Medical University Hospital (2007)
• Chief Resident: Department of Psychiatry, Taipei City Psychiatric Center (2006)
• Residency: Department of Psychiatry, Taipei City Psychiatric Center (2005)
• Internship: Department of Psychiatry, National Taiwan University Hospital (2000)
• Medical Education: School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University (2000)
• Chief, Department of Psychiatry, Taipei Medical University Hospital
• Associate Professor, School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
• Psychosis with suicide attempt in Sneddon syndrome
Hsu FF, Chung KH* (2016) Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, accepted (SCI).
• Psychological and physiological correlates of childhood obesity in Taiwan
Chung KH, Chiou HY, Chen YH (2015) Scientific Report, 27, 5, 17439. doi: 10.1038/srep17439. (SCI)
• Psychological Outcomes and Medical Morbidity of Patients With Bipolar Disorder and Co-Occurring Alcohol Use Disorder
Tang HC, Chen PH, Chung KH, Kuo CJ, Huang SH, Tsai SY (2015) Journal of Dual Diagnosis, 11:(3-4), 184-188 (SSCI).
• Physiological characteristics of patients with schizophrenia prematurely dying from circulatory diseases
Chen PH, Tsai SY, Kuo CJ, Chung KH, Huang SH, Chen CC (2015) Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, doi: 10.1111/appy.12207 (SCI).
• Risk of Psychiatric Disorders in Patients with Chronic Insomnia and Sedative-Hypnotic Prescription: A Nationwide Population-Based Follow-Up Study.
Chung KH, Li CY, Kuo SY, Sithole T, Liu WW, Chung MH (2015) Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, 15, 11(5), 543-51 (SCI).
• Antibody Profiling of Bipolar Disorder using Escherichia coli Proteome Microarrays
Chen PC, Syu DG, Chung KH , Ho YH, Chung FH, Chen PH, Lin JM, Chen YW, Tsai SY, Chen CS (2015) Molecular and Cellular Proteomics, 14(3), 510-8.
• Weekly and holiday-related patterns of panic attacks in panic disorder: a population-based study
Kao LT, Xirasagar S, Chung KH, Lin HC, Liu SP, Chung SD* (2014) PLoS One, 9, 9(7), e100913. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0100913 (SCI).
• Biological correlates of psychological states among young children: a cross-sectional examination of roles of aspartate transaminase/alanine aminotransferase, insulin, and cytokines
Chung KH, Hu CM, Chen YR, Chiou HY, Chen YH* (2014) Chinese science bulletin, 9, 35, 5102-5112 (SCI).
• Quetiapine-induced Neutropenia in a Bipolar Patient with Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Tang HC, Chung KH* (2014) The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine, 47(3), 255-261 (SCI).
• Persistent inflammation and its relationship to leptin and insulin in phases of bipolar disorder from acute depression to full remission
Tsai SY, Chung KH, Huang SH, Chen PH, Lee HC, Kuo CJ (2014) Bipolar disorder, 16(8), 800-8 (SCI).
• Neuroprogressive effects of lifetime illness duration in older adults with bipolar disorder
Gildengers, A, Chung KH, Huang SH, Begley A, Aizenstein H, Tsai SY (2014) Bipolar disorder, 16(6), 617-23 (SCI).
• Soluble interleukin-6 receptor level reflecting the illness activity in bipolar disorder
Tsai SY, Lee CH, Huang SH, Chung KH, Chen PH (2014) Aust N Z J Psychiatry, 48(4), 382-3 (SCI).
• Rapid cycling and lower hemoglobin in elderly bipolar patients with brain atrophy
Chen PH, Tsai SY, Hsu JL, Lin HW, Huang SH, Chung KH (2013) Journal of Experimental & Clinical Medicine, 5(3), 101-103.
• Bladder Pain Syndrome/Interstitial Cystitis Is Associated with Anxiety Disorder
Chung KH, Liu SP, Lin HC, Chung SD (2014) Neurourology and Urodynamics, 33(1), 101-5 (SCI).
• The Link between High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein and Orbitofrontal Cortex in Euthymic Bipolar Disorder
Chung KH, Huang SH, Wu JY, Chen PH, Hsu JL, Tsai SY (2013) Neuropsychobiology, 13, 68(3), 168-173 (SCI).
• The Risk Factor of Cerebral Infarction in Elderly Patients with Bipolar Disorder
Huang SH, Chung KH, Hsu JL, Wu JY, Huang YL, Tsai* SY (2012) Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology, 25(1), 15-19 (SCI).
• Inflammatory markers and their relationships with leptin and insulin from acute mania to full remission in bipolar disorder
Tsai SY, Chung KH, Wu JY, Kuo CJ, Lee HC, Huang SH (2012) Journal of Affective Disorders, 136, 12, 110-6 (SCI, SSCI).