Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Chronic pain
• Musculoskeletal and neurological pain
• Musculoskeletal ultrasound in diagnosis and intervention
• Sleep medicine
． Ph.D., Institute of Biomedical Engineering, National Taiwan University
． M.S., Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine
． M.D., National Taiwan University School of Medicine
． Associate Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
． Deputy Director, School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
． Director, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
- Yeh CH, Young HW, Wang CY, Wang YH, Lee PL, Kang JH, Lo MT(2016, Oct).Quantifying Spasticity With Limited Swinging Cycles Using Pendulum Test Based on Phase Amplitude Coupling. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 24(10):1081-1088
- Yeh CH, Hung CY, Wang YH, Hsu WT, Chang YC, Yeh JR, Lee PL, Hu K, Kang JH, Lo MT(2016, Jan). Novel application of a Wii remote to measure spasticity with the pendulum test: Proof of concept. Gait & Posture, 43:70-5
- Kang JH, Lin HC, Tsai MC, Chung SD(2016, May).Increase Risk for adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulder following Cervical Disc Surgery. Scientific Reports, 6:26898. doi: 10.1038/srep26898
- Hou WH, Wang TY , and Kang JH*(2016, Feb).The Effects of Add-on Noninvasive Brain Stimulation in Fibromyalgia: A Meta-analysis and Meta-regression of Randomized Controlled Trials.Rheumatology.
- Lam C, Kang JH, Lin HY, Huang HC, Wu CC, Chen PL(2016, Feb).First Fall-Related Injuries Requiring Hospitalization Increase the Risk of Recurrent Injurious Falls: A Nationwide Cohort Study in Taiwan. PLoS One, 22;11(2):e0149887
- Lin CY, Shau YW, Wang CL, Kang JH* (2015, Sep). Modeling and Analysis of the Viscoelastic Response of the Ankle Ligament Complex in Inversion Ankle Sprain. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 43(9):2047-55.
- Kang JH, Lin HC, Kao S, Tsai MC, Chung SD (2015, Jun). Alopecia Areata Increases the Risk of Stroke: a 3-year Follow-Up Study. Scientific Reports, doi : 10.1038/srep11718.
- Kang JH, Miao NF, Tseng IJ, Sithole T, Chung MH (2015, May). Circadian Activity Rhythms and Sleep in Nurses Working Fixed 8-hr Shifts. Biological Research for Nursing, 17(3):348-55.
- Lin CY, Kang JH, Wang CL, Shau YW (2015, Mar). Relationship between viscosity of the ankle joint complex and functional ankle instability for inversion ankle sprain patients. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 18(2):128-32.
- Chung SD, Hung SH, Lin HC, Kang JH* (2015, Jan). Dementia is associated with chronic rhinosinusitis: A population-based case-controlled study. American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy, 29(1):44-7.
- Kang JH, Kao LT, Lin HC, Tsai MC, Chung SD (2015, Jan). Statin use increases the risk of depressive disorder in stroke patients: a population-based study. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 348(1-2):89-93.
- Kang JH, Keller JJ, Lin HC (2014, Dec). Ischemic bowel disease and risk of stroke- a one-year follow-up study. International Journal of Stroke, 9(8):1083-1089.
- Chung SD, Sheu JJ, Kao LT, Lin HC, Kang JH* (2014, Nov). Dementia is associated with iron-deficiency anemia in females: A population-based study. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 346(1-2):90-3.
- Chung SD, Tsai MC, Liu SP, Lin HC, Kang JH* (2014, Oct). Herpes Zoster Is Associated with Prior Statin Use: A Population-Based Case-Control Study. PLoS One, 9(10): e111268.
- Chung SD, Tsai MC, Lin HC, Kang JH* (2014, Sep). Statin use and clinical outcomes among pneumonia patients. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 20(9):879-85.
- Chung SD, Liu SP, Lin HC, Kang JH* (2014, Sep). Association of dysmenorrhea with interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome: a case–control study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 93(9),921-925.
- Chung SD, Chen CS, Lin HC, Kang JH* (2014, Feb). Increased risk for stroke in burn patients: A population-based one-year follow-up study. Burns, 40(1):54-60.
- Hung CY, Tseng SH, Chen SC, Chiu HC, Lai CH, Kang JH* (2014, Jan). Cardiac autonomic status is associated with spasticity in post-stroke patients. NeuroRehabilitation, 34(2):227-33.