Weu Wang, MD
• Da vinci surgery
• Gastric cancer treatment
• Laparoscopic surgery
• Intragastric balloon
• Bariatric surgery
- Medical College, National Yang-Ming University
- EMBA, National Taiwan University
- Vice Director of Surgery
- Chief of General Surgery
- Chief of Comprehensive weight Management Center
- Associate Professor of Taipei Medical University
- Chen LM, Wang W, Lee JC, Chiu FH, Wu CT, Tai CJ, Wang CK, Tai CJ, Huang MT, Chang YJ. Thrombomodulin mediates the progression of epithelial ovarian cancer cells. Tumour Biol. 2013 Dec;34(6):3743-51
- Cheng IC, Wei SC, Yeh SL, Wang W. Comparison of weight loss and body composition changes in morbidly obese Taiwanese patients with different bariatric surgeries: a 1-year follow-up study. Obes Surg. 2014 Apr;24(4):572-7
- Wu CT, Chang YJ, Chen MF, Liu JJ, Wei PL, Wang W, Liu HH. Thrombomodulin mediates the migratory ability of hormone-independent prostate cancer cells through the regulation of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition biomarkers. Tumour Biol. 2014 Jun;35(6):6047-54.
- Wang W, Liou TH, Lee WJ, Hsu CT, Lee MF, Chen HH. ESR1 gene and insulin resistance remission are associated with serum uric acid decline for severely obese patients undergoing bariatric surgery. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2014 Jan-Feb;10(1):14-22.
- Wang W, Chin-Sheng H, Kuo LJ, Wei PL, Lien YC, Lin FY, Liu HH, Ho YS, Wu CH, Chang YJ. NNK enhances cell migration through α7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptor accompanied by increased of fibronectin expression in gastric cancer. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012 Jul;19 Suppl 3:S580-
- Wu GJ, Wang W, Lin YL, Liu SH, Chen RM. (2015 Mar) Oxidative stress-induced apoptotic insults to rat osteoblasts are attenuated by nitric oxide pretreatment via GATA-5-involved regulation of Bcl-X L gene expression and protein translocation. Arch Toxicol. [Epub ahead of print].
- Yeh PS, Wang W, Chang YA, Lin CJ, Wang JJ, Chen RM. (2015 Aug) Honokiol suppresses cell migration and induces autophagy of neuroblastoma cells through activating the PI3K/Akt/mTOR- and endoplasmic reticulum stress/ERK1/2-dependent signaling mechanisms. Cancer Letters. 370 (2016):66-77.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved