Jui-Hsiang Tang, MD
• Diseases of Digestive System
- Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan, M.D.
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Far Eastern Memorial hospital Taipei, Taiwan（1991-1992）
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan（1992-1995）
- Clinical Fellowship in Gastroenterology/Hepatology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan（1995-1997）
- Attending physician, Division of Gastroenterology/Hepatology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan（1997-2012）
- Cheng CL, Tsou YK, Tang JH, Lin CH, Tang JH, Hung CF, Sung KF, Lee CS, Liu NJ*. Characteristics of a poorly expandable common bile duct with stones on endoscopic retrograde cholangiography. World J Gastroenterol 2012;18:2396-2401. (SCI).
- Cheng HT, Lee CS, Lin CH, Cheng CL, Tang JH, Tsou YK, Chang JM, Lee MH, Sung KF, Liu NJ*. Treatment of malignant gastric outlet obstruction with metallic stents: assessment of whether gastrointestinal position alters efficacy. J Invest Med 2012;60:1027-1032. (SCI).
- Lee MS, Cheng CL, Liu NJ, Tsou YK*, Tang JH, Lin CH, Sung KF, Lee CS. Comparison of Rockall and Blatchford scores to assess outcome of patients with bleeding peptic ulcers after endoscopic therapy. Hepatogastroenterology 2013;60:1990-1997. (SCI).
- Cheng CL*, Liu NJ, Lin CH, Tang JH, Kuo YL, Tsui YN. Endoscopic diagnosis of cervical esophageal heterotopic gastric mucosa with conventional and narrow-band images: a prospective comparative study. World J Gastroenterol 2014;20:242-249. (SCI).
- Cheng CL, Liu NJ, Tang JH, Yu MC, Tsui YN, Hsu FY, Lee CS, Lin CH.* Double-balloon enteroscopy for ERCP in Billroth II anatomy: a large series with results of papillary large balloon dilation for biliary stone removal. EIO 2015 (in press).
- Cheng CL, Kuo YL, Liu NJ, Lin CH, Tang JH, Tsui YN, Lee BP, Su MY, Chiu CT. Impact of bowel preparation with low-volume (2-liter) and intermediate-volume (3-liter) polyethylene glycol on colonoscopic quality: a prospective observational study . Digestion 2015 (submitted).
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved