Chih-Chung Liu, MD
Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
• Pain management
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Department of Biomedical Sciences and Engineering, National Central University (2008-2016)
- Medical Doctor (MD), Taipei Medical University (1996-2003)
- Taiwan Society of Anesthesiologists
- Taiwan Pain Society
- Attending physician, Department of Anesthesiology, Sijhih Cathay General Hospital. (2008-2014)
- Resident, Department of Anesthesiology, National Taiwan University Hospital. (2003-2008)
Selected publications (2014-2016)
- Sulfasalazine attenuates ACL transection and medial menisectomy-induced cartilage destruction by inhibition of cystine/glutamate antiporter. Tsai WY, Tsai RY, Liu CC, Wu JL, Wong CS. J Orthop Res 2016; 34:650-7.
- Hylan G-F 20 attenuates posttraumatic osteoarthritis progression: Association with upregulated expression of the circardian gene NPAS2. Liu CC, Su LJ, Tsai WY, Sun HL, Lee HC, Wong CS. Life Sci 2015;141;20-4.
- Early intraarticular injection of hyaluronic acid attenuates osteoarthritis progression in anterior cruciate ligament-transected rats. Tsai WY, Wu JL, Liu CC, Cherng CH, Tsai RY, Jean YH, Wong CS. Connect Tissue Res., 2013; 54(1);49-54.
- The treatment of pain benefits the treatment of insomnia. Liu CC, Yeh YC, Sun HL, Lee YH, Chien CC, Wong CS. The Chinese Journal of Pain 2012;22(2):39-45.
- Meperidine-induced serotonin syndrome in a susceptible patient. Guo SL, Wu TJ, Liu CC, Ng CC, Chien CC, Sun HL. Br J Anaesth 2009; 103: 369–70.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved