Sen-Kuang Hou, MD PhD
• Emergency medicine
• Internal medicine
• Wilderness medicine
• Multiple casualty incident care
• EMS (Emergency Medicine Service)
● Medical school: School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
● Institute : (Ph.D.) Institute of Environmental And Occupational Health Science Institute of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
● Residency and Fellowship: Department of Emergency Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital
● Director and Attending physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital
● Director and Attending physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, National Yang-Ming University Hospital
● Clinical Impact of Speed Variability to Identify Ultramarathon Runners at Risk for Acute Kidney Injury.
● Usefulness of triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells-1 in differentiating between typical and atypical community-acquired pneumonia. Am J Emerg Med.
● Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Alleviate the Lung Injury from Mesenteric Ischemia Reperfusion.
● Expression profile of MicroRNAs in gram-negative bacterial sepsis.
● Effects of 100-km ultramarathon on acute kidney injury.
● Influence of a 100-km ultra-marathon on hepatitis B carrier runners.
● The effect of tropical cyclones (typhoons) on emergency department visits.
● Diagnosis and endoscopic management of upper gastrointestinal foreign bodies.
● Obstructive uropathy caused by atherosclerotic abdominal aortic aneurysm.
● Diagnosis of spontaneous urinary bladder rupture in the ED.