Chun-Chieh Chao M.D.
• Emergency medicine
• Critical care medicine
• EMS (Emergency Medicine Service)
• Disaster medicine
• Trauma surgery
• Yang-Ming University, School of medicine
• Yang-Ming University, Institute of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
• Shin-Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital, Emergency Department
• I-Lan Hospital, Emergency Department
• Taipei City Hospital. Zhong-xiao Branch, Emergency Department
• Taipei Medical University Hospital, Emergency Department
• Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Research Fellowship
• Thrombolytic Therapy for Ischemic Stroke in Taiwan using Intravenous rt-PA .
• Massive hiatal hernia Masquerading as a tension pneumothorax.
• A differential diagnosis in postural headache: herniation of a giant posterior fossa arachnoid cyst.
• The effect of different relieving methods on the outcome of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients with nontraumatic hemopericardium in the ED.
• Prognostic Value of QT Parameters in Patients with Acute Hemorrhagic Stroke: A Prospective Evaluation with Respect to Mortality and Post-hospitalization Bed Confinement.
• Blunt Abdominal Trauma with Renal Laceration and Pneumothorax: A Case Report and Literature Review.
• Perforation of Small Bowel Caused by Fish Bone Mimics Acute Appendicitis.
• Bowel Ischemia Caused by Superior Mesenteric Venous Thrombosis.
• Introduction of Telemedicine and tele-ICU in the United States.
• Hou Using Smartphone Application for Transmitting ECG to Reduce Time to Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.