KHOOT-PENG CHEAH M.D., M.M.S. B.Sc
• Emergency medicine
• Gastroenterologic surgery
• Critical care medicine
• Trauma surgery
• EMS (Emergency Medicine Service)
• Bahasa Malaysia
• Master of Science, Graduate Institute of Injury Prevention and Control, TMUH
• Bachelor of medicine, College of medicine ,Taipei Medical University
• Bachelor of Science, Science Faculty, University Malaya
Consulting Doctor/National Fire Agency Ministry of the Interior
• Lecturer/Emergency Medicine School of Medicine Taipei Medical University
• Polygonum viviparum L. induces vasorelaxation in the rat thoracic aorta via activation of nitric oxide synthase in endothelial cells.
• Myrrh mediates haem oxygenase-1 expression to suppress the lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory response in RAW264.7 macrophages.
• Effect of Sanguis draconis (a dragon’s blood resin) on streptozotocin- and cytokine-induced b-cell damage, in vitro and in vivo.
• Protective effect of dried safflower petal aqueous extract and its main constituent, carthamus yellow, against lipopolysaccharideinduced inflammation in RAW264.7 macrophages.