JIAN-SING LI M.D.
• Emergency medicine
• Family medicine
• Geriatric medicine
• Preventive medicine
• Community medicine
• EMS (Emergency Medicine Service)
● Bachelor of medicine, College of medicine ,Taipei Medical University
● Department of Family Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, National Yang-Ming University Hospital.
● Polygonum viviparum L. induces vasorelaxation in the rat thoracic aorta via activation of nitric oxide synthase in endothelial cells.
● Effect of Sanguis draconis (a dragon's blood resin) on streptozotocin- and cytokine-induced b-cell damage, in vitro and in vivo.
● Myrrh mediates haem oxygenase-1 expression to suppress the lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory response in RAW264.7 macrophages. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology.
● Protective effect of dried safflower petal aqueous extract and its main constituent, carthamus yellow, against lipopolysaccharideinduced inflammation in RAW264.7 macrophages. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.
● Waist Circumference as a Predictor of Pediatric Hypertension Among Normal-Weight Taiwanese Children. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Medicine.