MING-LONG CHANG M.D.
• Emergency medicine
• Critical care medicine
• EMS (Emergency Medicine Service)
• Trauma surgery
• Disaster medicine
• Medical simulation
● Master of Science, Graduate Institute of Injury Prevention and Control, Taipei Medical University
● Bachelor of medicine, College of medicine ,Taipei Medical University
● Lecturer/Emergency Medicine School of Medicine Taipei Medical University
● Polygonum viviparum L. induces vasorelaxation in the rat thoracic aorta via activation of nitric oxide synthase in endothelial cells.
● Myrrh mediates haem oxygenase-1 expression to suppress the lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory response in RAW264.7 macrophages.
● Effect of Sanguis draconis (a dragon’s blood resin) on streptozotocin- and cytokine-induced b-cell damage, in vitro and in vivo. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved