WEN-YU YU M.D.
• Emergency medicine
• Internal medicine
• Preventive medicine
• Community medicine
• Trauma surgery
• Geriatric medicine
• Critical care
• Injury prevention and control
● Master of Science, Graduate Institute of Injury Prevention and Control, TMUH
● Bachelor of medicine, Chung Shan Medical University
● Experience and Qualification
● M.D., School of Medicine, China Medical University 1990
● Resident of Emergency, Veteran General Hospital, Taichung, 1990-2005
● Attending Physician in Emergency, China Medical University Hospital, 2005-2007
● Msc., Institute of Injury Prevention and Control, Taipei Medical University, 2007
● Attending Physician in Emergency, Taipei Medical University Hospital, 2007-
● Assistant Professor, School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, 2016-
● Risk Factors for Traumatic Brain Injuries During Falls in Older Persons.
● Polygonum viviparum L. induces vasorelaxation in the rat thoracic aorta via activation of nitric oxide synthase in endothelial cells.
● Effects of fall injury type and discharge placement on mortality, hospitalization, falls, and ADL changes among older people in Taiwan.
● Myrrh mediates haem oxygenase-1 expression to suppress the lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory response in RAW264.7 macrophages.
● Effect of Sanguis draconis (a dragon’s blood resin) on streptozotocin- and cytokine-induced b-cell damage, in vitro and in vivo.
● Effectiveness of different types of motorcycle helmets and effects of their improper use on head injuries.
● Protective effect of dried safflower petal aqueous extract and its main constituent, carthamus yellow, against lipopolysaccharideinduced inflammation in RAW264.7 macrophages.