Gong-Yau Lan, MD
• Diagnostic radiology
• Diagnostic chest Radiology
• Diagnostic cardiology
• Diagnostic magnetic resonance imaging
• Diagnostic ultrasound imaging
- Medical degree in School of Medicine, National Defense Medical Center, Taipei, 1982
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Diagnostic Chest Radiology
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Diagnostic Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
- 2012 �� 2015 Chief, Section of General Diagnosis Radiology Department of Medical imaging, Taipei Medical University Hospital.
- 1997 – 2012 Division chief, Diagnostic Radiology Department Cheng Hsin General Hospital.
- 1994- 1997 Attending Physician, Department of Radiology, Veterans General Hospital, Taipei.
- 1990-1994 Attending Physician, Department of Radiology, TSGH.
- 1989-1990 Research fellowship in cardiovascular division, Department of Radiology, Duke University Medical Center.
- 1988-1989 Attending Physician, Department of Radiology, TSGH.
- 1987-1988 Chief Resident, Radiology, Tri-Service General Hospital.
- 1982-1986 Resident, Radiology, Tri-Service General Hospital.
- National Board of Radiology
- National Board of Diagnostic Neuroradiology
- National Board of Ultrasonography in Radiology
- Pei-Ning Wang, Kun-Hsien Chou, Ni-Jung Chang, Ker-Neng Lin, Wei-Ta Chen, Gong-Yau Lan, Ching-Po Lin and Jiing-Feng Lirng. Callosal degeneration topographically correlated with cognitive function in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease dementia. Human Brain Mapping 2014 Apr, 35(4):1529-43.
- Chia-Lung Yeh, Po-Lei Lee, Wei-Ming Chen, Chun-Yen Chang, Yu-Te Wu and Gong-Yau Lan. Improvement of classification accuracy in a phase-tagged steady-state visual evoked potential-based brain computer interface using multiclass support vector machine. BioMedical Engineering OnLine 2013, 12:46.
- Hsiang-Chih Chang, Po-Lei Lee, Men-Tzung Lo, Yu-Te Wu, Kuo-Wei Wang, and Gong-Yau Lan. Inter-Trial Analysis of Post-Movement Beta Activities in EEG Signals Using Multivariate Empirical Mode Decomposition. IEEE 2013, 1534-4320.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved