Jan-Show Chu, MD
• Breast pathology
• Surgical pathology
• School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
• Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Taipei Medical University l
- Chu JS, Lee WJ, Chen KM, Hsu HC: Immunohistochemical analysis of estrogen and progesterone receptors and neu expression in breast carcinoma. J Formos Med Assoc 93:277-282, 1994. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Lee WJ, Chen KM: Occult breast carcinoma presenting with axillary node metastasis: Report of two cases. J Formos Med Assoc 93:525-527, 1994. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Chang TC, Lee WJ, Hsu HC: Clinicopathologic study of phyllodes tumor of the breast. J Formos Med Assoc 94:238-242, 1995. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Lee WJ, Chang TC, Chang JC, Hsu HC: The correlation between tumor angiogenesis and metastasis in breast cancer. J Formos Med Assoc 94:373-377, 1995. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Lee WJ, Chang KJ, Hsu HC: Immunohistochemical analysis of p53 protein expression in breast cancers in Taiwan: a clinicopathologic study. J Formas Med Assoc 96:237-241, 1997. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Chen CC, and Chang KJ: In situ detection of Epstein-Barr virus in breast cancer. Cancer Letters 124:53-57, 1998. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Huang CS, Chang KJ: Proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) immunolabeling as a prognostic factor in invasive ductal carcinoma of breast in Taiwan. Cancer Letters 131:145-152, 1998. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Huang CS, Chang KJ: The prognostic significance of pathological characteristics in breast cancer. Tzu Chi Med J 10:265-271, 1998.
- Chu JS, Huang CS, Chang KJ: The prognostic significance of tumor angiogenesis in Taiwanese patients with invasive ductal breast carcinomas. Cancer Letters 134:7-14, 1998. (SCI)
- Chu JS, Huang CS, Chang KJ: p27 expression as a prognostic factor of breast cancer in Taiwan. Cancer Letters 141:123-130, 1999. (SCI) NSC 87-2314-B-002-320.
- Chu JS, Chang KJ: Mucin expression in mucinous carcinoma and other invasive carcinoma of the breast. Cancer Letters 142:121-127, 1999. (SCI) NSC 87-2314-B-002-320.
- Chu JS. Recent advances in breast cancer pathology. Formosan J Med 2001 Vol.5, No. 5. 552-556. (in Chinese)
- Chu JS. Prognostic factors in phyllodes tumor of the breast: are immunohistochemical biomarkers useful? [comment]. [Comment. Editorial] Journal of the Chinese Medical Association: JCMA. 67(1):1-2, 2004 Jan
- Chu JS. Shew JY, Huang CS. Immunohistochemical Analysis of Survivin Expression in Primary Breast Cancers. J Formos Med Assoc 103:925-931; 2004 (SCI)
- Chen CL, Chu JS, Su WC, Huang SC, Lee WY. Hypoxia and metabolic phenotypes during breast carcinogenesis: expression of HIF-1α, GLUT1, and CAIX. Virchows Arch (2010) 457:53–61 June
- Peng HC, Huang MT, Chen DJ, Leung TK, Chu JS*. Pleomorphic hyalinizing angiectatic tumor of soft parts. J Formos Med Assoc 2010: 109(8): 616-620.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved