Yu-Min Liao, MD
Hematology and Oncology
• Hematological malignancy
• Stem cell transplantation
• Transfusion medicine
• Solid tumor
- Attending physician, China Medical University Hospital
- Liao YM, Sy A, Yen Y. Markers for efficacy of mammalian target of rapamycin inhibitor. Anticancer Res. 2012 Oct;32(10):4235-44. Review.
- Liao YM, Kim C, Yen Y. Mammalian target of rapamycin and head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck Oncol. 2011 Apr 24;3:22.. Review.
- Lin PH, Li HY, Fan SC, Yuan TH, Chen M, Hsu YH, Yang YH, Li LY, Yeh SP, Bai LY, Liao YM, Lin CY, Hsieh CY, Lin CC, Lin CH, Lien MY, Chen TT, Ni YH, Chiu CF. A targeted next-generation sequencing in the molecular risk stratification of adult acute myeloid leukemia: implications for clinical practice. Cancer Med. 2017 Jan 10.
- Chen TT, Chiu CF, Yang TY, Lin CC, Sargeant AM, Yeh SP, Liao YM, Bai LY. Hepatitis C infection is associated with hepatic toxicity but does not compromise the survival of patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-based chemotherapy. Leuk Res. 2015 Feb;39(2):151-6.
- Liu LC, Wang HC, Yeh MH, Chen CJ, Yeh SP, Bai LY, Liao YM, Lin CY, Hsieh CY, Lin CC, Li LY, Lin PH, Chiu CF. Safety and efficacy of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin-based adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with stage I-III triple-negative breast cancer. Lien MY, Anticancer Res. 2014 Dec;34(12):7319-26.
- Yeh SP, Lo WC, Hsieh CY, Bai LY, Lin CC, Lin PH, Lin CY, Liao YM, Chiu CF. Palonosetron and dexamethasone for the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients receiving allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Support Care Cancer. 2014 May;22(5):1199-206.
- Bai LY, Weng JR, Chiu CF, Wu CY, Yeh SP, Sargeant AM, Lin PH, Liao YM. OSU-A9, an indole-3-carbinol derivative, induces cytotoxicity in acute myeloid leukemia through reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis. Biochem Pharmacol. 2013 Nov 15;86(10):1430-40.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved