• Interventional radiology
• Angioplasty for PAOD (DM foot)
• Catheter directed thrombolytic therapy for DVT
• Diagnostic abdominal radiology
• Diagnostic ultrasound and sono guided procedure
• Double-J ureteral stent
• Biliary intervention
• HAIC ,hepatic artery infusion chemotherapy
• Radiofrequency ablation, RFA
• Cryotherapy, CRYO
• CT-fluoroscopy guide procedure
• Radial approach TAE/TACE
• Adrenal venous sampling
• Gonadal vein embolization
• Drugs eluting beads TACE
- Taipei Medical University School Of Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Angioplasty for PAOD (DM foot)
- Catheter directed thrombolytic therapy for DVT
- Diagnostic Abdominal Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound and Sono guided procedure
- double-J ureteral stent
- Biliary intervention
- HAIC ,hepatic artery infusion chemotherapy
- Radiofrequency ablation, RFA
- Cryotherapy, CRYO
- CT-fluoroscopy Guide procedure
- Radial approach TAE/TACE
- Adrenal venous sampling
- Gonadal vein embolization
- Drugs eluting beads TACE
- 2007/7 - 2008/6 Intern, National Taiwan University Hospital.
- 2009/1 - 2009/4 Resident doctor, Taipei Medical University Shuang Ho Hospital Department of Internal Medicine.
- 2009/5 - 2012/6 Resident doctor, Department of Radiology, Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital.
- 2012/7 - 2013/6 Resident doctor, Department of Radiology Chief, Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital.
- 2013/7- 2013/11 Acting Attending Physician, Department of Radiology, Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital.