Seng-Uei Fang, M.D.
• Gastrointestinal diseases
- China Medical University
- Taipei Medical University Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Resident doctor of Taipei Medical University Hospital
- Chief resident and fellow of Taipei Medical University Hospital
- Attending Physician, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taipei(2010.01～)
- Sheng-Uei Fang, Ching-Ling Hsu, Ting-Chu Hsu, Ming-Yu Juang, Yu-Chuan Liu. Surface oughness-correlated SERS effect on Au island-deposited Substrate Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 741 (2015) 127–133
- Liu YH, Lin YS, Huang YW, Fang SU, Lin SY, Hou WC. Protective Eﬀects of Minor Components of Curcuminoids on Hydrogen Peroxide-Treated Human HaCaT KeratinocytesJ Agric Food Chem. 2016 May 11;64(18):3598-608. doi: 10.1021/acs.jafc.6b01196. Epub 2016 Apr 28
- Suk FM, Lin SY, Lin RJ, Hsine YH, Liao YJ, Fang SU, Liang YC. Bortezomib inhibits Burkitt's lymphoma cell proliferation by downregulating sumoylated hnRNP K and c-Myc expression. Oncotarget. 2015 Jul 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lin JA, Fang SU, Su CL, Hsiao CJ, Chang CC, Lin YF, Cheng CW. Silencing glucose-regulated protein 78 induced renal cell carcinoma cell line G1 cell-cycle arrest and resistance to conventional chemotherapy. Urol Oncol. 2014 Jan;32(1):29.e1-11. doi: 10.1016/j.urolonc.2012.10.006. Epub 2013 Feb 18.
- Han CH, Liu JC, Fang SU, Hou WC. Antioxidant activities of the synthesized thiol-contained peptides derived from computer-aided pepsin hydrolysis of yam tuber storage protein, dioscorin. Food Chem. 2013 Jun 1;138(2-3):923-30. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.11.101. Epub 2012 Dec 5.
- Lou HY, Fang CL, Fang SU, Tiong C, Cheng YC, Chang CC. Hepatic failure related to itraconazole use successfully treated by corticosteroids. Hepat Mon. 2011 Oct;11(10):84
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved