Kuo-Ching Chao, M.D. Ph.D.
• Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• Stem Cell
- Kaohsiung Medical University, MD.
- Graduate Institute of Toxicology, National Taiwan University, PhD.
- Attending Physician, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taipei(2011.03～present)
- Chao KC, Chang CC, Owaga E, Bai CH, Huang TC, Pan WH(2015).Hb and dyslipidaemia as predicting markers of serum alanine aminotransferase elevation in Chinese adolescents. Public Health Nutrition.():-
- (2015).Serum Ferritin Is Inversely Correlated with Testosterone in Boys and Young Male Adolescents: A Cross-Sectional Study in Taiwan. PLoS one.():-.
- Chang JS, Chang CC, Chien EY, Lin Sean S-H, Tsai CS, BaiCH, Chao KC(2013).Association between interleukin 1beta and interleukin 10 concentrations: a cross-sectional study in young adolescents in Taiwan. bmc pediatrics.():-.
- Kuo-Ching Chao, Hui-Tai Yang, Min-Wei Chen(2012).Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells suppress breast cancer tumourigenesis through direct cell–cell contact and internalization. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine.(16):1803-1815.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved