• Diagnostic radiology
• Interventional neuroradiology
- Taipei Medical University School Of Medicine 1984-1991
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Thrombolysis and thrombectomy in acute stroke
- Carotid angioplasty and stenting
- Intracranial vascular angioplasty and stenting
- Intracranial aneurysm coiling
- Thrombolysis and thrombectomy of dural sinus thrombosis
- AVMs embolization
- Dural AVMs/AVFs embolization
- Spinal AVMs embolization
- Preoperative embolization of hypervascular head and neck tumors
- Management of carotid blow-out
- 1991-1993 Residentship, Diagnostic Radiology, MacKay Memorial Hospital.
- 1993-1994 Chief Residentship , Diagnostic Radiology ,MacKay Memorial Hospital.
- 1995-1997 Attending physician ,Diagnostic Radiology, MacKay Memorial Hospital.
- 1998-1999 Attending physician, Division of Neuroradiology , MacKay Memorial Hospital.
- 2000-present Attending physician, Diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology therapy, MacKay Memorial Hospital.
- 1999 Fellowship in Neuroradiology (Diagnostic and interventional): MCP.
- 2000 Hahnemann university, Philadelphia, USA.
- 2002 GDC training course in Taiwan University Hospital.
- 2004 Carotid stent training course in Veteran General Hospital.
- 2004 AVM training course in Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved