Shyr-Yi Lin, M.D., Ph.D.
• liver disorder
- MD, School of Medicine, TMU
- PhD, Graduate Institute of Medicine, TMU
- MBA, College of Management, NTU
- Chief, Division of Endoscopy, TMUH
- Chief, Department of Primary Care Medicine, TMUH
- Vice Superintendent, TMUH
- Chairman, School of Medicine, TMU
- Vice Dear, College of Medicine, TMU
- Dear, R and D Office, TMU
- Lin YS, Han CH, Lin SY, Hou WC(2016). (2016, Aug). Synthesized peptides from yam dioscorin hydrolysis in silico exhibit dipeptidyl peptidase-IV inhibitory activities and oral glucose tolerance improvements in normal mice.. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, (64):6451-6458.
- Liu YH, Lin YS, Huang YW, Fang SU, Lin SY, Hou WC(2016). (2016, May). Protective Effects of Minor Components of Curcuminoids on Hydrogen Peroxide-Treated Human HaCaT Keratinocytes.. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, (64):3598-3608.
- Chang CC, Tsai YH, Liu Y, Lin SY, Liang YC (2015, Oct). Calcium-containing crystals enhance receptor activator of nuclear factor κB ligand/macrophage colony-stimulating factor-mediated osteoclastogenesis via extracellular-signal-regulated kinase and p38 pathways.. Rheumatology, 54(10):1913-22.
- Lin SY, Huang GC, Hsieh YY, Lin YS, Han CH, Wen CL, Chang CI, Hou WC (2015, Oct). Vitis thunbergii var. taiwaniana Extracts and Purified Compounds Ameliorate Obesity in High-Fat Diet-Induced Obese Mice.. J. Agric. Food Chem., (63):9286-9294.
- Etienne Simon-Loriere, Ren-Jye Lin,Sita Mint Kalayanarooj, Ampaiwan Chuansumrit, Isabelle Casademont, Shyr-Yi Lin, Han-Pang Yu, Worachart Lert-itthiporn, Wathanee Chaiyaratana,Nattaya Tangthawornchaikul,Kanchana Tangnararatchakit, Sirijitt Vasanawathana,Bi-Lan Chang,Prapat Suriyaphol, Sutee Yoksan,Prida Malasit,Philipe Despres, Richard Paul, Yi-Ling Lin, and Anavaj Sakuntabhai1 (2015, Jul). High Anti–Dengue Virus Activity of the OAS Gene Family Is Associated With Increased Severity of Dengue. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2015, July 8.
- Huang YW, Wang TC, Yang SS, Lin SY, Fu SC, Hu JT, Liu CJ, Kao JH, Chen DS (2015, Jul). Increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in chronic hepatitis C patients with new onset diabetes: A nationwide cohort study.. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 42(7):902-911.
- Suk FM, Lin SY, Lin RJ, Hsine YH, Liao YJ, Fang SU, and Liang YC (2015, Jul). Bortezomib inhibits Burkitt’s lymphoma cell proliferation by downregulating sumoylated hnRNP K and c-Myc expression. Oncotarget, July 17, 2015.
- Yuh-Hwa Liu, Yin-Shiou Lin3, Kuan-Ling Lin, Yeh-Lin Lu, Chao-Hsiang Chen, Mei-Yin Chien, Huey-Fang Shang, Shyr-Yi Lin and Wen-Chi Hou (2015, Jul). Effects of hot-water extracts from Ganoderma lucidum residues and solid-state fermentation residues on prebiotic and immune-stimulatory activities in vitro and the powdered residues used as broiler feed additives in vivo. Botanical Studies , 56:17.
- Yin Shiou Lin · Wen Chung Wu · Shyr Yi Lin · Wen Chi Hou (2015, Jun). Glycine hydroxamate inhibits tyrosinase activity and melanin contents through downregulating cAMP/PKA signaling pathways. Amino Acids, 47:617–625.
- Chang CC, Chen LY, Yang KH, Chen QY, Liang YC, Lin SY, Liu YC (2015, May). Surface-enhanced Raman scattering on a silver film-modified Au nanoparticle-decorated SiO2 mask array. . RSC Advances., (5):66096-66103.
- Yuarn-Jang Lee, Jen-Zon Chen, Hsiu-Chen Lin, Hsin-Yi Liu, Shyr-Yi Lin, Hsien-Ho Lin, Chi-Tai Fang and Po-Ren Hsueh (2015, Apr). Impact of active screening for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and decolonization on MRSA infections, mortality and medical cost: a quasi-experimental study in surgical intensive care unit. Critical Care , 19:143.
- Shen-Liang Shih, Yin-Shiou Lin, Shyr-Yi Lin and Wen-Chi Hou (2015, Jan). Effects of yam dioscorin interventions on improvements of the metabolic syndrome in high-fat diet-induced obese rats. Botanical Studies , 56:4.
- Lin RJ, Chu JS, Chien HL, Tseng CH, Ko PC, Mei YY, Tang WC, Kao YT, Cheng HY, Liang YC, Lin SY* (2014, Sep). MCPIP1 suppresses hepatitis C virus replication and negatively regulates virus-induced proinflammatory cytokine responses.. The Journal of Immunology, 193:4159-68.. (SCI, 24/144, Immunology). MOST 100-2320-B-038-033.
- Chuan-Hsiao Han, Yin-Shiou Lin, Shyr-Yi Lin, Wen-Chi Hou (2014, Jan). Antioxidant and antiglycation activities of the synthesised dipeptide,Asn-Trp, derived from computer-aided simulation of yam dioscorin hydrolysis and its analogue, Gln-Trp. Food Chemistry, 147, 195-202.
- Han CH, Lin YF, Lin YS, Lee TL, Huang WJ, Lin SY, Hou WC (2014, Jan). Effects of yam tuber protein, dioscorin, on attenuating oxidative status and learning dysfunction in D-galactose-induced BALB/c mice.. Food and Chemical Toxicology, (65),356-363.
- C.S. Lin, S.Y. Lin, C.C. Chang, H.H. Wang, C.C. Liao, T.L. Chen (2013, Dec). Postoperative adverse outcomes after non-hepatic surgery in patients with liver cirrhosis. British Journal of Surgery, 100, 1784-1790.
- Ren-Jye Lin*, Hsu-Ling Chien, Shyr-Yi Lin, Bi-Lan Chang, Han-Pang Yu, Wei-Chun Tang, Yi-Ling Lin* (2013, Jan). MCPIP1 ribonuclease exhibits broad-spectrum antiviral effects through viral RNA binding and degradation. NUCLEIC ACIDS RESEARCH. (Accepted). (SCI, 26/290, biochemistry and molecular biology).
- Shyr-Yi LIN, Hsueh-Lian TENG, Sung-Hui TSENG, Lih-Geeng CHEN, Ching-Chiung WANG (2012, Dec). The antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activities of Petasites formosanus Kitamura extract. Botanical Studies, 53: 431-438.. (SCI, 108/190, Plant Science).
- Shyr-Yi Lin, Woan-Ruoh Lee, Yi-Fan Su, Sung-Po Hsu, Hsu-Chen Lin, Pei-Yin Ho, Tien-Chi Hou, Yu-Pei Chou, Chun- Ting Kuo & Wen-Sen Lee (2012, Dec). Folic acid inhibits endothelial cell proliferation through activating the cSrc/ ERK 2/NF-κB/p53 pathway mediated by folic acid receptor. Angiogenesis, 15:671–683. (SCI, 6/68, peripheral vascular disease). NSC 96-2320-B-038-023.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved