Wei-Min Liu, MD
• Gynecologic Cancer
• Gynecologic Tumor and Disease
• Da Vinci Surgery
• Laparoscopic Surgery
- Chung Shang Medical University
- 2015~current Chief, Department of Gynecology, Taipei Medical University Hospital
- 2014~current Professor, Department of OB/GYN, Taipei Medical University
- 2006~current Dean, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Taipei Medical University Hospital
- 2002~2007 Chief, Department of Gynecology and Laparoscopy, Taipei Medical University Hospital
- 2005~2006 Chief, Department of Gynecology, Taipei Medical University Hospital
- 1990~2002 Attending Physician, Department of OB/GYN, Veterans General Hospital, Taipei
- 1993~2002 Vice Secretary-General, Foundation of Gynecologic Oncology,R.O.C.
- FC Tsai, WM Liu, MH Pai, MS Hsieh, JY Lin and CM Chou. Downregulation of the integrin signaling pathwaqy in uterine leiomyomas. Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation 2011;71:129-135.
- CH Chen, WL Lee, LH Chiu, HD Sun, WM Liu* and PH Wang. A cohort study to evaluate the effectiveness of laparoscopic-guided local injection of etoposide in the management of women with unruptured tubal pregnancy. Fertility and Sterility. September 2011;96(3):654-658.
- YW Fang, CH Wu, FP Lee and WM Liu*. Visitors’ experiences of the art gallery at a teaching hospital. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Medicine 2012;4(3)175-179.
- CH Chen, JY Lin, LH Chiu and WM Liu*. Pelvic retroperitoneal cyst during pregnancy: A case report. Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (case) 2013;52:117-119.
- CH Chen, JY Lin, CR Tzeng, LH Chiu and WM Liu*. Hemoperitoneum secondary to rupture of a superficial uterine artery overlying a subserous myoma with no predisposing factors in a young woman. Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2013;52:133-134.
- CH Chen, PH Wang, LH Chiu, WH Chang and WM Liu*. Comparing the thermal welding instrument-assisted laparoscopic radical hysterectomy and the conventional radical hysterectomy in the management of FIGO IB1 squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix. European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology 2013 Jan.;34(5):442-445.
- CH Chen, YC Lin, LH Chiu, YH Chu, FF Ruan, WM Liu and PH Wang. Female sexual dysfunction: the definition, classification and debates. Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (review) 2013;52:3-7.
- WM Liu*, CH Chen, LH Chiu, and CR Tzeng. Long-term follow-up of severely symptomatic women with adenomyoma treated by combination therapy. Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (briefing) 2013;52:85-89.
- CH Chen, WH Chang, LH Chiu, YH Chiu, ID Wang, YK Yen and WM Liu*. Surgical advantages of laparoscopic pelvic and para-aortic lymph mode dissection using the thermal welding instrument compared with conventional laparotomy for lymph node dissection. Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy 2013;2:132-134.
- CH Chen, WL Lee, IT Wang, YK Yen, CR Tzeng and WM Liu*. Hysteroscopic myomectomy using a two-micron continjous wae laser (RevoLix). Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy 2013:2(3):89-92.
- CH Chen, LH Chiu, CW Chang, YK Yen, YH Huang, WM Liu*. Comparing
- robotic surgery with conventional laparoscopy and laparotomy for cervical cancer management.
- International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 2014 Jul;24(6):1105-1111.
- HC Horng, CH Chen, CY Chen, KH Tsui, WM Liu, PH Wang, WH Chang, BS Huang, HD Sun, TC Chang, WC Chang, MS Yen. Uterine-sparing surgery for adenomyosis and /or adenomyoma.
- Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol 2014 Mar; 54(1):3-7.
- HY Chiou, LH Chiu, CH Chen, YK Yen, CW Chang, WM Liu. Comparing robotic surgery with laparoscopy and laparotomy for endometrial cancer management: A cohort study. International Journal of Surgery 2015 Jan; 13:17-22.
- LH Chiu, CH Chen, PC Tu, CW Chang, YK Yen, WM Liu. Comparison of robotic surgery and laparoscopy to perform total hysterectomy with pelvic adhesions or large uterus. Journal of Minimal Access Surgery. 2015 Jan-Mar; 11(1):87-93.
- CH Chen, LH Chiu, C Chan, WM Liu. Management of ovarian cancer in 14th gestational week of pregnancy by robotic approach with preservation of the fetus. Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation. 2015; 80(2):139-44.
- YH, Chiu, CH Chen, LH Chiu, YK Yen, CW Chang, CR Tzeng, WM Liu. Occurrence of ovarian cancer 13 years after a total hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy for endometriosis: A case report and literature review. Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy. 2015 Feb;4(1): 23-35. (Non-SCI)
- PL Liew, CS Hsu, WM Liu, YC Lee, YC Lee, CL Chen*. Prognostic and predictive values of Nrf2, Keap1, p16 and E-cadherin expression in ovarian epithelial carcinoma. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015 May 1;8(5):5642-9. eCollection 2015.
- HH Chen, TC Wang, YC Lee, PT Shen, JY Chang, TK Yeh, CH Huang, HH Chang, SY Cheng, CY Lin, C Shih, CT Chen, WM Liu, CH Chen, CC Kuo*. Novel Nrf2/ARE activator, trans-coniferylaldehyde, induces a HO-1-mediated defense mechanism through a dual p38α/MAPKAPK-2 and PK-N3 signaling pathway. Chem Res Toxicol. 2015 Sep 21;28(9):1681-92.
- CH Chen, LH Chiu, HH Chen, C Chan, WM Liu. Comparison of robotic approach, laparoscopic approach, and laparotomy in treating epithelial ovarian cancer. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery. 2016; 2(2):268-75.
- HS Wong, YS Juan, MS Wu, YF Zhang, YW Hsu, HH Chen, WM Liu, WC Chang*. Integrative bioinformatic analyses of an oncogenomic profile reveal the biology of endometrial cancer and guide drug discovery. Oncotarget. 2016;7(5):5909-23.
- CH Chen, HY Chin, HH Chen, HY Chang*, WM Liu. Pills-related severe adverse events: A case report in Taiwan. Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 55(2016):588-590.
- SY Huang, PH Lo, WM Liu, YG Cherng, CC Yeh, TL Chen, CC Liao. Outcomes after non-obstetric surgery in pregnant patients: A nationwide study. Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2016;91(9):1166-72.
- CH Chen, HH, Chen, WM Liu. Complication reports for robotic surgery using three arms by a single surgeon at a single institution. J Minim Access Surg. 2017; 13(1):22-28.
- TH Lee, CC Hsu, G Hsiao, JY Fang, WM Liu, CK Lee. Anti-MMP-2 activity and skin-penetrating capability of the chemical constituents from rhodiola rosea. Planta Med. 2016;828(8):698-704.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved