Hung-Yen Chin, MD
• Female Urogynecology
• Laparoscopic Surgery
• General Gynecology
- Research Fellow of Urogynecology: Cleveland Clinic Florida, Florida, USA (2002)
- Chief Resident: Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology: Chang Gung memorial hospital (2000)
- Residency: Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology: Chang Gung memorial hospital (1999)
- Medical Education: School of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University (1996)
- Pre-Medical Education: School of pharmacy, China Medical University (1991)
- Attending physician: Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology: Chang Gung memorial hospital and Taipei Medical University Hospital
- Lecturer: Certification of Ministry of Education
- Director: Taipei Country Hospital
- Ovarian abscess from Salmonella: a case report
- Chin HY, Chiang PC, Chen KC ( 2004) The Journal of Reproductive Medicine, 49(9),762-4 (SCI)
- Heterotopic pregnancy after in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer.
- Chin HY, Chen FP, Wang CJ, Shui LT, Liu YH, Soong YK. (2004)International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, 86(3), 411-6. (SCI)
- Laparoscopic-assisted vaginal myomectomy through an anterior approach.
- Chin HY, Lee CL, Yen CF, Wang CJ, Soong YK.( 2004) Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques and Videoscopy, 14(3), 135-8(SCI)
- Postpartum urinary incontinence: a comparison of vaginal delivery, elective, and emergent cesarean section.
- Chin HY, Chen MC, Liu YH, Wang KH.( 2006) International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction, 17(6), 631-5. (SCI)
- rospective assessment of overactive bladder symptoms in women who underwent transvaginal surgery for advanced vaginal wall prolapse: A preliminary report.
- Chin HY, Chiang CH, Lin KC, Wang CJ*, Lee CL, Soong YK. P (2009)The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research , 35(4), 732-7 (SCI)
- Extraordinary muscular structure leads to urethral injury after vaginal delivery in animal study.
- Chin HY, Changchien E, Chiang CH, Yang HP. (2010) International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction, 21(10), 1231-6 (SCI)
- Paraurethral Striated Muscular Structures and Pelvic Floor Muscles Contribute to Resting Urethral Closure Pressure in Rats.
- Chin HY,Lin KC, Wang CJ, Chiang CH,Kuo HC (2012) International urogynecology journal and pelvic floor dysfunction, 23(11), 1631-6 (SCI)
- Combination of baclofen and antimuscarinics to reduce voiding difficulty in treating women with overactive bladders.
- Chin HY, Lin KC, Chiang CH, Wang CJ. (2012) Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology , 39(2), 171-4.( SCI)
- Concentration of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the pelvic floor muscles: an experimental comparative rat model.
- Chin HY, Changchien E, Lin MF, Chiang CH, Wang CJ ( 2014)Yonsei Medical Journal, 55(4), 1095-1100 (SCI)
- Single uroflow study as a tool in predicting the possibility of abnormal voiding symptoms after the administration of antimuscarinic agents in treating overactive bladder syndrome.
- Chin HY, Lin KC, Chiang CH, Wang CJ. (2015) Clinical and experimental obstetrics & gynecology, 42(2), 152-5 (SCI)
- Exploring the dynamics of progenitor cells in the urethra after simulated birth trauma in mice.
- Chin HY, Chiu LH, Lin KC, Chiang CH, Wang CJ. (2016) Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 55, 5, 650-3 (SCI)
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved