Wen-Ke Wang M.D.
• Breast surgery
• Endocrine surgery
- Taipei Medical University (Sep. 1991 –June 1998)
- Graduate Institute of Clinical Medical Sciences, Chang Gung University
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Center for Surgical Research, Department of Surgery, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL, United States
- Visiting Scholar: The Cancer Institute Hospital of JFCR, Tokyo, Japan
- Attending Physician: General Surgery, Department of Surgery, Chia-Yi Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Attending Physician: Trauma & Emergency Surgery, Department of Surgery, Lin-Kou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Chief Resident: General Surgery, Lin-Kou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Residency: Department of Surgery, Lin-Kou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Chi-Min Shih, Chun-Chieh Liu, Wen-Ke Wang. A Case of Delayed Metastatic Duct Carcinoma of Breast in Distant Lymph Node 10 Years Later. J Cytol Histol 2015; 6(4):i110.
- Johnong Tsai, Han-Tsung Liao, Wen-Ke Wang, Wee Leon Lam, Chien-Tzung Chen. A Safe And Efficient Method For Intra-operative Digital Photography Using A Waterproof Case. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2011; 64(10):e253-8.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved