PIN-ZHIR CHAO, M.D.
ENT / Otolaryngology
• Nasal science, nasal endoscope
• Sound medicine
• Sleep breathing stops and snoring
• Department of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
• Doctoral Program, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Taipei Medical University
• Full-time assistant professor at Taipei Medical University
• Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Hospital of Taipei Medical University, concurrently attending physician
• Director of the Department of Otolaryngology, Shuanghe Hospital
1.Yang TH, Chiang YC, Chao PZ, Lee FP (2006).
Cavernous hemangioma of the bony external auditory canal. Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 134:890-891.
2.Huang PH, Chiang YC, Yang TH, Chao PZ, Lee FP (2006).
Nasal septal abscess.
Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 135:335-336.
3.Chiang YC, Chao PZ, Yang TH, Peng BY, Lee FP (2006).
Transnasal endoscopic marsulpialization for a large midline maxillary odontogenic keratocyst in a 6-year-old child.
Int J Ped Otorhinolaryngol Extra:41-44.
4.Chiang YC, Chen RMY, Chao PZ, Yang TH, Lee FP (2007).
Glossal vascular leiomyoma.
Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery 136:315-316.
5.Chiang YH, Huang CD, LeeFP, Hsu HT, Chao PZ, Yang TH (2010).
Biopsy of advanced hypopharyngeal carcinoma under video laryngeal telescopic guidance: an office based procedure.
J Taiwan Otol Laryngol Head and Neck Surgery.(45):54-58.