Yin-Shuo Chang, MD
Aesthetic Medical Center
‧ General dermatology: Immunologic skin disorders, Atopic dermatitis, Acne, Rosacea, Urticaria, Vitiligo, Hair loss, Skin tumors, Pigmentary disorders
‧ Dermatologic surgery: nail bracing and nail surgery, Skin tumor excision
‧ Esthetic dermatology:
‧ Wrinkles & Rejuvenation: Botox, Fillers injection, Sculptra
‧ Non-invasive skin lifting & tightening: Ultherapy, Thermage
‧ Laser Treatments for: Hair removal, Brown spots, Acne scars, Dark circles, Skin texture & tone, Large pores, and excessive underarm sweat problems.
Please call : (02)6636-7135, (02)2737181 ext. 8215.
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service hours: Mon 9:00~17:00, Tue 9:00~17:00, Wednesday 9:00~21:00, Thursday 9:00~21:00, Friday 9:00~17:00, Saturday: 9:00~12:00
(110) No 252, Wu-Xing Street, Xinyi District, Taipei.
Taipei Medical University Hospital, 3rd Medical Building, 2nd Floor, Dermatology Department.
Upon arrival, please come to the front desk which is located on the right side after entering the dermatology department.
Treatment results may vary among different patients according to their skin conditions.
There may be side effects after cosmetic procedures, please discuss with your doctor in consultation, and follow aftercare instructions.
Currently for Covid-19 Coronovirus prevention :
(1) Everyone needs to wear mask to enter our medical buildings, and there will be body temperature screening.
(2) Patients who have have entered Taiwan via international flights, or who may have contacted people who may have been infected with Wuhan coronovirus need to wait 21 days symptomless before coming to the cosmetic clinic. Patients who are having fever or cough will need to wait until symptoms relieved to come to the cosmetic clinic.
(3) Thanks for your cooperation. TMUH Aesthetic Medical Center reinforce sterilization over our environment.
Yin-Shuo Chang, MD
- General dermatology: Immunologic skin disorders, Atopic dermatitis, Acne, Rosacea, Urticaria, Vitiligo, Hair loss, Skin tumors, Pigmentary disorders
- Dermatologic surgery: nail bracing and nail surgery, Skin tumor excision
- Esthetic dermatology:
- Wrinkles & Rejuvenation: Botox, Fillers injection, Sculptra
- Non-invasive skin lifting & tightening: Ultherapy, Thermage
- Laser Treatments for: Hair removal, Brown spots, Acne scars, Dark circles, Skin texture & tone, Large pores, and excessive underarm sweat problems.
- Medical Doctor, National Yang-Ming University
- Fellow, Department of Dermatology, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology, Taipei Medical University Hospital
- Best Resident, Taipei Medical University Hospital
- Medical Doctor, Taiwan Health Center and WHO office in Solomon Islands
- Medical Assistant Research Fellow, Office of International Cooperation, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Taiwan
- Intern, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Medical clerk, St. Josef-Hospital, Ruhr University, Germany
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Member, Taiwanese Society for Dermatological and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member, Republic of China Medical Laser Photoelectric Society
- Founding Member, International Association of Anti-aging and Cosmetic Surgery for Taiwanese Doctors
- Chang, H-C., Chang, Y.-S., et al., Esomeprazole-induced ashy dermatosis-like drug eruptions. Australas J Dermatol, 2019. 60(3): p. e232-e233..
- Chang, Y.-S., et al., Using smooth forceps for assisting incision and drainage of an infected epidermoid cyst. J Am Acad Dermatol, 2018. 79(6): p. e109-e110.
- Chang, Y.-S., et al., Purpuric halo around hemangioma as a clue for primary systemic amyloidosis: Case report and review of literature. Dermatologica Sinica, 2018. 36(1): p. 42-45
- Chang, Y.S. and Y.C. Huang, Role of Demodex mite infestation in rosacea: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Am Acad Dermatol, 2017. 77(3): p. 441-447 e6.
- Fang, J.C.-C, Chen, Y.-C., Chang, Y.-S., et al., Preliminary evidence using negative pressure wound therapy to achieve limb salvage for the ischemic diabetic foot. Plastic and Aesthetic Research, 2016. 3(12): p. 378-383.
- Chang, Y.-S., et al., Nonallergic Eyelid Edema After Botulinum Toxin Type A Injection: Case Report and Review of Literature. Medicine, 2015. 94(38): p. e1610.
- Reviewer of the Journals: Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery