• Ph.D. degree：University of British Columbia(2001)
• Chinese Medicine education：China Medical University(1996)
• Medical education：Kaohsiung Medical University (1990)
• Clinical Director, Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Taipei Medical University Hospital.(Now)
• Associate Professor, Taipei Medical University, School of Medicine.(2011)
• Director, Department of Menopause Clinic, Taipei Medical University Hospital.(2003)
• Changes in Zheng and Health-Related Quality of Life in Cancer Patients Before and After Chemotherapy. Chung, H.W., Chien, L.Y., Huang, S.M., Tai, C.J., Tai, C.J. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Vol.36-No.3:326-331.Jun.2016(SCI)
• Bevacizumab and cetuximab with conventional chemotherapy reduced pancreatic tumor Weight in mouse pancreatic cancer xenografts. Tai, C. J., Wang, H., Wang, C. K., Tai, C. J., Huang, M. T., Wu, C. H., Chen, R. J., Kuo, L. J., Wei, P. L., Chang, Y. J., Chang, C-C., Chiou, H. Y. & Wu, C. J. Clinical and Experimental Medicine. p. 1-10 10 p.(2016)
• Direct electrical stimulation on the injured ulnar nerve using acupuncture needles combined with rehabilitation accelerates nerve regeneration and functional recovery-A case report. Tang, Y. J., Wu, M. H. & Tai, C. J. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 24, p. 103-107 5 p.(2016)
• Development and Validation of the Self-Efficacy Regarding Vaginal Birth Scale. Chu KH, Chen AC, Tai CJ, Chen SF, Chien LY. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2017 Jan - Feb;46(1):e13- e21.
• Antimetastatic effects of cordycepin mediated by the inhibition of mitochondrial activity and estrogen-related receptor α in human ovarian carcinoma cells. Wang CW, Hsu WH, Tai CJ. Oncotarget. 2017 Jan 10;8(2):3049-3058.