• Reproductive Medicine, infertility
- M.D., School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Maternal and Child Health, School of Public Health, Harvard University, Boston, MA, U.S.A.
- Dean, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taiwan (2004-2013)
- President, Taiwan Society for Reproductive Medicine (TSRM) (1996~1998)
- President, Pacific Rim Society for Fertility and Sterility (PRSFS), now Pacific Society for Reproductive Medicine(PSRM) (2008-2014)
- President, Taiwan Society for Mitochondrial Research Medicine(TSMRM) (2013-2015)
- President, Taiwan Endometriosis Society (TES) (2015-2017)
- President, Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction(ASPIRE) (2016-2018)
- Chen HW, Chen JW, Li HN, Chang SJ, Cheng YF, Chang CW, Wang RS, Yang PS, Huang CT, Tzeng CR*. Global analysis of differentially expressed genes in early gestational decidua and chorionic villi using a 9600 human cDNA microarray. Mol Hum Reprod. 2002;8:475-84.
- Hsieh RH, Au HK, Yeh TS, Chang SJ, Cheng YF, Tzeng CR*. Decreased expression of mitochondrial genes in human unfertilized oocytes and arrested embryos. Ferti Steril. 2004;81:912-8.
- Chen HW, Chen JW, Yu SL, Li HN, Yang PC, Su CM, Au HK, Chang CW, Chien LW, Chen CS, Tzeng CR*. Transcriptome analysis in blastocyst hatching by cDNA microarray. Hum Reprod. 2005;20:2492-501.
- Chen SC, Liao TL, Wei YH, Tzeng CR*, Kao SH*. Endocrine disruptor (TCDD) induced mitochondrial dysfunction and apoptosis in human trophoblast-like JAR cells. Mol Hum Reprod. 2010;16:361-72.
- Chen CH, Wang CW, Hsu MI, Huang YH, Thomas Lai WF, Tzeng CR*. Bioluminescence imaging as a tool to evaluate germ cell in vitro and transplantation in vivo as fertility preservation of prepubertal male mice. Fertil Steril. 2012;97:1192-8.
- Chang JH, Au HK, Lee WC, Chi CC, Ling TY, Wang LM, Kao SH, Huang YH, Tzeng CR*. Expression of the pluripotent transcription factor OCT4 promotes cell migration in endometriosis. Fertil Steril. 2013;99:1332-9.
BACK TO TOP
No. 252, Wuxing St, Xinyi District, Taipei City, 110
+886-2- 2737-2181 (ext. 8420、8427、8428)
©2017 Taipei Medical University Hospital. All Rights Reserved