Cheng-Jen Chang, MD PhD FACS FICS
Aesthetic Medical Center
• Laser surgery (hemangioma and vascular malformations, varicose vein ) endoscopic surgery, skin cancer, soft tissue tumor, chronic wound, and cosmetic plastic surgery (facial lifting, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, augmentation mammoplasty, liposuction, reshaping)
Please call : (02)6636-7135, (02)2737181 ext. 8215.
Or email us at: email@example.com
Service hours: Mon 9:00~17:00, Tue 9:00~17:00, Wednesday 9:00~21:00, Thursday 9:00~21:00, Friday 9:00~17:00, Saturday: 9:00~12:00
(110) No 252, Wu-Xing Street, Xinyi District, Taipei.
Taipei Medical University Hospital, 3rd Medical Building, 2nd Floor, Dermatology Department.
Upon arrival, please come to the front desk which is located on the right side after entering the dermatology department.
Treatment results may vary among different patients according to their skin conditions.
There may be side effects after cosmetic procedures, please discuss with your doctor in consultation, and follow aftercare instructions.
Currently for Covid-19 Coronovirus prevention :
(1) Everyone needs to wear mask to enter our medical buildings, and there will be body temperature screening.
(2) Patients who have have entered Taiwan via international flights, or who may have contacted people who may have been infected with Wuhan coronovirus need to wait 21 days symptomless before coming to the cosmetic clinic. Patients who are having fever or cough will need to wait until symptoms relieved to come to the cosmetic clinic.
(3) Thanks for your cooperation. TMUH Aesthetic Medical Center reinforce sterilization over our environment.