Cheng-Jen Chang, MD PhD FACS FICS
Aesthetic Medical Center
• Laser surgery (hemangioma and vascular malformations, varicose vein ) endoscopic surgery, skin cancer, soft tissue tumor, chronic wound, and cosmetic plastic surgery (facial lifting, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, augmentation mammoplasty, liposuction, reshaping)
Please call : (02)6636-7135, (02)2737181 ext. 8215.
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service hours: Mon 9:00~17:00, Tue 9:00~17:00, Wednesday 9:00~21:00, Thursday 9:00~21:00, Friday 9:00~17:00, Saturday: 9:00~12:00
(110) No 252, Wu-Xing Street, Xinyi District, Taipei.
Taipei Medical University Hospital, 3rd Medical Building, 2nd Floor, Dermatology Department.
Upon arrival, please come to the front desk which is located on the right side after entering the dermatology department.
Treatment results may vary among different patients according to their skin conditions.
There may be side effects after cosmetic procedures, please discuss with your doctor in consultation, and follow aftercare instructions.
Currently for Covid-19 Coronovirus prevention :
(1) Everyone needs to wear mask to enter our medical buildings, and there will be body temperature screening.
(2) Patients who have have entered Taiwan via international flights, or who may have contacted people who may have been infected with Wuhan coronovirus need to wait 21 days symptomless before coming to the cosmetic clinic. Patients who are having fever or cough will need to wait until symptoms relieved to come to the cosmetic clinic.
(3) Thanks for your cooperation. TMUH Aesthetic Medical Center reinforce sterilization over our environment.
- Professor of Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital.
- Editor in Chief, Chang Gung Medical Letter.
- Director, Division of General Plastic Surgery and Chang Gung Aesthetic Medical Center, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital.
- President, 14th Congress of Asian Pacific Association of Laser Medicine & Surgery (APALMS 2012).
- President, 7th International Phototherapy Association (IPTA).
- M.D., China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
- Master of Institute of Health Policy and Management, National Taiwan University (Institute of Health Care Organization Administration), Taipei, Taiwan
- Doctor of Psychology, Newport University, CA, U.S.A.
- Board of Surgery, Surgical Association, ROC.
- Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgical Association, ROC.
- Laser and Photonics Medicine Society of the R.O.C.
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- International College of Surgeons
- Publications (論文) (僅需條列「五年內發表之研究or 超過五年，impact factor 10分以上」的論文即可)
- CJ Chang*, CS Kou. Comparing the effectiveness of Q-switched ruby laser treatment with that of Q-switched Nd:YAG laser for oculodermal melanosis (Nevus of Ota). Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery 2011, 64:339-345.
- CJ Chang. Long term follow-up of intralesional laser photocoagulation (ILP) for hemangioma patients. Laser Therapy. 2011, 20(4): 255-263.
- YC Hsiao, CJ Chang*. Update on flashlamp pumped pulsed dye laser treatment for port wine stains (Capillary Malformation) patients. Laser Therapy. 2011, 20(4): 265-272.
- YC Hsiao, JY Yang, CJ Chang, CH Lin, SY Chang, SS Chuang. Flow-through anterolateral thigh flap for reconstruction in electrical burns of the severely damaged upper extremity. Burns. 2012, 39(3): 515-521.
- CJ Chang*. Assessment of videoendoscopy-assisted abdominoplasty for diastasis recti patients. Chang Gung Medical Journal. 2013, 36(5): 252-256.
- DY Yu, HC Chen, SY Chang, YC Hsiao, CJ Chang*. Comparing the effectiveness of 1064 vs. 810 nm wavelength endovascular laser for chronic venous insufficiency (varicose veins). Laser Therapy. 2013, 22(4): 247-253.
- K Ting, KT Chen, YL Su, CJ Chang. Effects of thermal energy accumulations of multi-point heat sources in laser cosmetic surgery. Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering. 2014, 228: 162-167.
- YC Hsiao, M Abdelrahman, CS Chang, CJ Chang, JY Yang, CH Lin, SY Chang, SS Chuang. Chimeric autologous costal cartilage graft to prevent warping. Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. 2014, 133(6):768e-775e.
- CE Wu, CH Hsieh, CJ Chang, JT Yeh, TT Kuo, CH Yang, YF Lo, KJ Lin, YC Lin, John WC Chang. Prognostic factors for Taiwanese patients with cutaneous melanoma undergoing sentinel lymph node biopsy. J Formos Med Assoc. 2015, 114(5):415-21.
- ST Chen, CJ Chang, WC Su, LW Chang, IH Chu, MS Lin. 3-D titanium mesh reconstruction of defective skull after frontal craniotomy in traumatic brain injury. Injury 2015, 46:80-85.
- MS Lin, CJ Chang, CC Lin, ST Chen, B Hwang, SH Hwa. Quantitative assessment of brain shifting in the late phase post evacuation in unilateral and bilateral chronic. International Journal of Neuroscience. 2015, 23:1-24.
- CJ Chang, DY Yu, HC Chen, SY Chang, YC Hsiao, K Ting, WS Lin, SF Cheng, KT Chen, KH Hou. Real-time photothermal imaging and response in pulsed dye laser treatment for port wine stain patients. Biomedical Journal 2015, 38(4):342-349.
- Zelken J, Yang SY, Chang CS, Chang CJ, Yang JY, Chuang SS, Chen HC, Hsiao YC. Donor Site Aesthetic Enhancement With Preoperative Botulinum Toxin in Forehead Flap Nasal Reconstruction. Annals of Plastic Surgery 2015. DOI: 10.1097/SAP.0000000000000625